Payment Plan Information and FAQ
General Payment Plan Info (UPDATED 5/2022)
- We are happy to offer Payment Plans through Shop Pay Installments which allows your items to ship right away! Shop Pay Installments is offered in partnership with Affirm. You can now use Shop Pay installments for purchases between $50– $17,500. You can choose between four biweekly, interest-free payments for orders between 50 and 999.99 USD, or monthly payments for orders between 150 and 17,500 USD.
- Monthly installments orders are interest-bearing, and may be paid in three, six, or twelve months depending on purchase amount.
- If you are using Shop Pay Installments, then Capital One cards aren't currently accepted. Soul of Lemuria is part of the early access program for monthly payments, and as such, customers who opt for this method can only pay with a debit card if they choose the monthly payment option at this time.
- Soul of Lemuria has a commitment to reducing our impact on the environment. So we are thrilled to let you know that when you choose to check out with Shop Pay the delivery emissions are automatically offset for free by planting trees!
What are the fees and penalties?
- Affirm doesn't charge fees, ever. That means there are no late fees or prepayment fees, so you can pay your balance off early without penalty. However, making partial payments or late payments may affect your chances of getting approved for Shop Pay installments.
Is there an impact on my credit score?
- When using Shop Pay installments, there will be no impact to your credit score since Affirm doesn't conduct a hard credit pull or report to the credit bureaus. However, late payments and non-payments may affect your ability to pay with Shop Pay installments in the future.
How can I manage my Shop Pay account, change payment methods/addresses, etc?
- You can manage all of these settings through the Shop portal here.
- If you have more questions about how Shop Pay works, they have a great article about it here.