How is shipping calculated on website orders?
Shipping is calculated at checkout based on weight. We ship with United States Postal Service via First Class, Priority, International First Class and International Priority.
How is shipping calculated on Live Sale orders?
- All live sale orders are charged $9 for shipping. That is regardless of the size, weight or quantity of the items purchased! When you are checking out you can add items to your cart found on our website and all items will still ship for $9!
Do we ship internationally?
- Yes we do! International shipping rates apply. We ship via USPS International First Class or Priority. If you would prefer a different carrier such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL please contact us and we would be happy to provide a shipping quote for your preferred carrier.
- Please note: We do not, and will not, falsify customs documents. The custom forms are automatically filled out through our website based upon your invoice. If your country requires you to pay import duties or fees, you are responsible for those fees.
Can you lower the value on my international order because I have to pay import duties/taxes?
- Unfortunately we are not able to do that. If anything happens to the package in transit (lost, damaged, destroyed), we would be unable to make the necessary claims against the true value of the package. We do not and will not falsify customs documents. We fill out customs forms to match the exact dollar amount of goods shipped. If your country requires you to pay import duties or fees, you are responsible for those fees. Please keep this in mind when claiming items in our Live Sale or purchasing from our website. We appreciate your understanding.
Can I combine two or more Live Sale orders?
- In some cases yes! For example, if you have a payment plan completed at the same time another order is ready to ship. Please note that refunding of any shipping overages is at our discretion, as combined orders typically cost more to ship due to larger packaging.
Where is my package?
- Tracking numbers are automatically emailed to the email address you provided at checkout once the order is processed for shipment. If you did not receive the email, please check your SPAM folder and add email@example.com to your safe sender list. If it is not in your SPAM folder, please log into your account on our webpage to view your order progress.
I entered the wrong address when checking out, how do I fix that?
- First log into your account on SoulofLemuria.com and change the address in your user profile. Next, send us a DM with the order # and the corrected address as soon as possible so we can update it in our shipping software.
- If your package ships with the wrong address without you knowing and it is not deliverable, USPS will return it to us. If this were to happen we will contact you, ask for the correct address and invoice you for the full amount of shipping. Note, this would no longer be eligible for $9 shipping.