Returns, Exchanges, Damaged Items FAQ
Returns, Exchanges, Damaged Items
Given the nature of minerals, we will not give partial or full refunds for items with slight imperfections that are discovered by you at home. These imperfections are natural and common place with raw/natural products. SOL is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged merchandise after it has left our store and in the hands of the shipping agent. Additionally, SOL is not responsible for: Delays or any additional fees associated with USPS or customs.
All sale merchandise is considered final sale. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase from SOL. With that said:
You have 7 days from the date that the tracking is said to have been delivered into your hands to be eligible for a full refund, exchange or store credit, minus shipping costs. The determination of the refund is at the discretion of SOL. This is not negotiable.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after receiving.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via DM on IG @souloflemuria
Gifts (applicable to Shopify Payments only)
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
The address to ship to will be sent to you once we have arranged the details.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, as well as the cost of initial shipping.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, we strongly encourage you to use a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, and we are not responsible if your item is damaged during shipment.
Lastly, SOL reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.